SmartHub is a web and mobile app that allows you to take control of your account. Pay your bill, manage your use and contact us with service issues quickly and easily online or on your mobile device.
- Manage your account
- View and pay your bill
- Monitor usage - Usage tools are not real-time and won't be viewable until all member's 24-hour meter readings are audited
- Report service issues
- Receive important notices
SmartHub is not used to create member bills. Billing is based on meter readings.
You'll also be able to see important notices and select how you want to be notified.
- Outage Notifications and Reporting - Reporting a service issue is a snap with the mobile app. Let us know about the issue with a few clicks. You can also contact us for service requests or questions.
- Bill Available
- Payment Confirmation
- Usage Alerts - Learn how to set up usage alerts here
- Delinquent Notice
- Cutoff Notice
Set up Notifications
- Log into SmartHub from a desktop computer.
- If you have not added your cell phone number or email to SmartHub, do so now by clicking on the Manage Contacts tab.
- Go to the Notifications tab and choose the Manage Notifications option. Select the Service pull down menu and add your mobile number and/or email address.
- Save Settings.